Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine's Day SMS Messages

Love is not how long u've been together; not how much u've given or receive; Not how many times u've helped each other – It's how u value each other


Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love.


We've known each other,
For a long long time,
But I never really noticed,
All the magic in your eyes,
I've been around you,
A thousand times before,
And you've always been a friend to me,
But now I'm wanting more


I luv u not only for what u r, but for what I am when I'm with u. I luv u not only for what u have made of urself, but for what u r making of me. I luv u for the part of me that u bring out.


Tonight I ask the stars above,
How I'll ever win your love,
What do I do,
What do I say,
To turn your angel eyes my way?


I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U


What the heart gives away is never gone, but kept in the hearts of others, from dusk to dawn. Love you from the core of my heart. Be my Valentine.


U'll always be mine 4 now & 4ever. U'll always be mine 4 u r my treasure. U'll always be mine please tell me its true. Please be mine 4ever. I'll always luv u


If Roses were Black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!


Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U


I may b innocent to know what luv is, I may not show it to u. I may not luv u the way it should b, but I'm always willing to luv u the way I understand it.


The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.


Luv is born with the pleasure of luking at each other, it is fed with the necessity of seeing each other, it is concluded with the impossibility of separation!


When you love someone, it's nothing. When someone loves you, it's somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it's everything.


In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason but when the luv is real it becomes your plan 4 life n reason 4 living.


A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.


Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true,
Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more,
Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks,
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.


At 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men behind her,
at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her,
at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her,
at 48 a TT ball, 1 man pushing her to the other.


I love you more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.


Ishq da jisnu khwaab aa janda ae,
Waqt samjho khraab aa janda ae,
Mehboob aave ya na aave,
Par Taare ginan da hisaab aa janda ae!


No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day


My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day, thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

"I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.

Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!

I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best love ever!

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.


May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine's Day Honey!


My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


Let's share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.


If I could die early I would ask God if I could be your guardian angel, so I could wrap my wings around you and embrace you whenever you feel alone.
Masud Nayan

Miss You SMS
If u wanna know how much I miss you,
If u wanna know how much I miss you,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones you miss is how much I miss


Close your Eyes,
Close your Eyes,
Relax your Body,
And stop your Breathing as long as you can...
NOW BREATH......
I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!


My eyes are hurting because I can't see you. My arms are empty because I can't hold you. My lips are cold because I can't kiss you but. My heart is breaking because I'm not with you.


Whenever I miss You,
Whenever I miss You, Stars fall down from the sky.
So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me!
It's all your fault; You made me miss you so much!

Love SMS Jokes
Another Day, Another Way, Another Pray, Another Hope, Another Tear, Another Fear, Another Year, Another Smile, Another Mile, Another Few, But Never Ever Another You.


I love you in the morning, I love you in the evening, but most of all, I love you when you are leaving


I know you are So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
I know you are So-So-So -B-U-S-Y
But...take... 3 seconds to think of me
1... ...
2... ...
3..................
So sweet now continue your work


I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transfered to a surgery room.
The doctor told me, I will die if I stop receiving your sms.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.


Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
It means - Without Information Fighting Every time!
Wife says No, it means - With Idiot for Ever.

Hindi Love SMS
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Hum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge
Humein mita sakte ho to mita do
yaadein meri, magar..
kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.


Ikraar mein shabdon ki ehmiyat nahi hoti,
Dil ke jazbaat ki awaaz nahi hoti,
Aankhen bayaan kar deti hain dil ki daastan,
Mohabbat lafzon ki mohtaaz nahi hoti!


Zindagi jaise ek saza si ho gayi hai,
gamm ke saagar me is kadar kho gayi hai,
tum kar do ek SMS yeh gujarish hai meri,
tumari SMS ki adat si ho gayi hai.

No comments:

 
Template by : uniQue template  |  Modified by : Owner Blog